Saturday, October 9, 2010

too old for a Shirley Temple?

Dont they look delish? They tasted wonderful! They were light with a fantastic blend of lemon and cherry. A big thanks to Macsmom who posted the recipe and many, many others on Cake Central.

I only have pics of the finished cupcakes because I didn't have a blog when I made them. Silly me, I shoul dhave taken pics anyway. Live and learn folks!


Shirley Temple
1 white cake mix
1 c flour
2 c sugar
3/4 t salt
1/2 pkg white chocolate pudding mix (may be omitted)
1 c diet lemon-lime soda ( i used regular 7-up)
1/3 c marashino cherry juice ( i used grenadine)
1 c vanilla yogurt ( I used sour cream)
4 egg whites
1/8 c oil
1 t vanilla
1 t lemon extract
1 dram LoRann cherry (might only require 1/2 tsp since this a strong flavor)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: